After a period of renewal and strategic redefinition, Archivoz has begun a new selection process to incorporate more talent. Archivoz continues to grow as an informative international project providing a platform for professionals from archives and information industries all around the world. From our archival perspective, we have tried to develop a coherent editorial line focused on themes of interest for the professional, while ensuring the language and format remains accessible to readers outside the information sector. We actively seek to include members from other professions and contexts related directly related to records and archives management.
In this short period, we have created a project that continues to grow thanks, mainly, to its readers, but also to all the professionals and students who have made it possible through their volunteer efforts. In addition, the new
partnership with the Spanish Society of Documentation and Scientific Information (SEDIC) has opened new doors for the future.
Now, the time has come to grow further, and we are looking for new professionals or students who would like to support Archivoz to increase its international reach by volunteering as web content editors.
Archivoz Magazine is seeking new members for this collaborative project.
If you would like to become a member, please read the criteria below.
Do you want to become a Content Editor?
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for professionals or students in the field of archives and records management, with basic knowledge of content management and who are eager to learn.
- Experience in other collaborative web projects and expertise in the development of personal blogs will be valued.
- The person needs to be familiar with new technologies and Social Media.
- Networking and language skills will be valued.
What do we offer?
- Incorporation into an international team of professionals from whom you will learn a lot.
- Expansion of your network of contacts and participation in a prominent international project of recognized prestige.
- A certificate of participation in the project to incorporate into your CV.
(This is a voluntary and altruistic project; none of the members of the team receives any financial compensation).
Are you interested?
Get in touch with us through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org